We will gladly manufacture your product from pre-existing drawings. We can receive your drawings on paper or via standard electronic formats such as DWG, DXF, SAT, and STEP. However, if you don’t have a completed design, don’t worry.
Our skilled staff of engineers can take your concept and requirements and design a functional, cost-effective product. We use the efficiencies of our production equipment to reduce material scrap and speed production, which results in lower costs and faster deliveries for you. We utilize our state-of-the-art Computer Aided Design software to document all details of the design and create computerized production programs.
Types of Finite Element Modeling Analysis Available (FEM)
- Predict structural strength margins for load condition.
- Predict boundary forces.
- Identify and qualify critical structural parameters of a given design.
- Predict loads and stresses generated by known thermal gradients.
- Predict buckling loads.
Structural Dynamic Analysis
- Model analysis. Predict structure natural frequencies.
- Transient dynamic response.
- Steady state dynamic response.
- Structural damping evaluation.
- Develop quasi-static load cases to envelope dynamic loads.